EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
Before you return an item, we would like you to know that we have amazing after-sale service. See our ReFit, ReCondition and ReNew services here
How do I return an item?
- Items must be in their original condition and you will be required to present the corresponding receipt.
- You may make a return within 14 days after receiving the products. All we ask is that items are returned clean, unused and have all their original tags on.
- We aim to process your return within 15 days from the date you sent it back. We will contact you during this process.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment. It can take 15 working days to appear in your account.
- Products with discount and/or promotion cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Please note that it is always necessary to have received the merchandise prior to requesting a refund
Do I have to pay anything to return my items?
Postal fee will be charged if the return item is proved to be faulty.
When will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and internal labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days.
Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
What should I do if the refund amount is incorrect?
Contact our customer service, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible. We reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Can I change my articles?
You can exchange products within 14 days of purchase. All we ask is that items are returned clean, unused and have all their original tags on. You will be required to present corresponding receipt.
If you believe an item to be faulty, please contact our customer service via Tel: 087-7977465 from 8.00 am – 5.00 pm or email us at email@example.com